Call for Board Members here
We are seeking individuals with a strong commitment to arts education and outreach in the Hamilton region to join our volunteer team, mainly our two volunteer committees:
- Community members with interest and experience in the arts
- Energetic professionals eager to contribute skills and expertise to fund development efforts
- Community leaders and philanthropists willing to engage their peers in support of our mission
- Individuals with experience in non-for profit organizations
- Artists who believe in the work of Culture for Kids in the Arts
- Become an active volunteer member of our working sub-committees
- Support by through assisting organizing and attending outreach activities
- Attend Annual General Meeting
- Advocate for CKA in the region
Both board committees are comprised of CKA staff, Board Members, and volunteers and convene at least annually, with the goal of initial quarterly meetings. If you would like to volunteer on one of the board committees, please contact us.
Culture for Kids in the Arts relies on a small staff and dedicated volunteer board to bring top-tier cultural education to children across our community. Our volunteers are integral to our success whether they are engaging in the community, laying the groundwork for programming behind the scenes, or sharing professional skills and expertise with our organization. We have had the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people in the past and we appreciate the passion, love and energy that they bring to CKA.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current opportunities.